Monday, March 23, 2015

TM Research Archive

Gregory Vines-
American graphic designer who first studied at the Massachusetts College of Art under Muriel Cooper, then at the Schule für Gestaltung Basel where he then taught.

I especially liked this set of images because they all somehow incorporated a circle. They were all very different, but were still tied together with the circle itself. 



Felix Berman
Swiss typographer and graphic designer who studied at the Schule für Gestaltung Basel, lived and worked in Israel, then worked for the agency Gerstner, Gredinger + Kutter (GGK).

I thought this set had a good use of color. The combination between bright colors and jumbled text made for a good and interesting composition while still getting the point across. 


Hans Ferdinand Egli

These images inspired me to create one of my layouts with letter press or at least computer generated letter press in my case. I enjoy the overall feel of these images. 


No comments:

Post a Comment